Walnut Brownie | Classic, Homemade and Flavourful Recipe
Very few things improve my mood as much as eating a warm, homemade walnut brownie! You’re going to like these brownies because they’re chocolaty, sweet, nutty, and easy to make. I usually make these on a whim, when my boyfriend and I are lounging around at home and in the mood for something sweet. You likely already have most of the ingredients you need.
Are you the type of person who considers jazzing up boxed brownies (substituting milk for water, etc.) as homemade and gourmet? That’s okay! But, I’m here to tell you that you can make homemade brownies. It’s not as difficult as you may think. Take the culinary leap and make this recipe. I’m here to help you by answering any questions you have. You’ll never want to go back to boxed once you whip these up. And, if you’re the type of person who makes homemade desserts regularly, this is a great recipe to add to your repertoire.
Warning: this recipe is for nut lovers. If you omit nuts, I recommend adding 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips to the batter.
Do you want more desserts? Try this one: Angel Food Cake Recipe
How to make walnut brownie at home?
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Grease a 9 × 13 with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat in cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. With a spatula, fold in walnuts. Evenly spread batter into pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm
I hope, you like this recipe and let me know your important opinion on this dish. Would you give it a try? Comment.