How To Make Taco Meat Without Tomato Sauce?
Do you know how to make Taco Meat without tomato sauce? If not, then no need to worry! We are here to guide you to the easy, delicious Taco meat recipe with a few ingredients. Taco meat is one of the best recipes which you can make within a few minutes. The taco meat recipe can also be made with tomato sauce. We have mentioned the recipes below, you can read them and apply them in your kitchen. It is an amazing recipe that you can serve at a party with your family, relatives, and friends.
Ingredients – How To Make Taco Meat Without Tomato Sauce
Below we have outlined a few ingredients of how to make taco meat without tomato sauce. These ingredients you can
- 1 ¼ pound of Ground Beef
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ – a 1-inch piece of jalapeno pepper chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- ½ -1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ cup water
Recipe To Make Taco Meat Without Tomato Sauce
We have mentioned Taco meat recipes without tomato sauce with simple ingredients. You can make this delicious taco meat within 10 minutes. Now proceed with the taco meat recipe below:
- Start by heating a non-stick over medium-high heat.
- Now, put chopped onion and garlic for sauteing until it smells heavenly.
- Add in the beef, and cook for 5-7 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Add in the spices, sea salt, and water, and cook for 3-5 minutes until moisture has been absorbed into the meat.
- Now, let the mixture simmer until it’s thickened.
- Serve the meat as desired. Season with more salt as needed.
So, these are the simple and easy steps to make taco meat without tomato sauce. We would recommend you to at least try it once at home. You can also serve this amazing taco meat at a party with your family and friends.
Ingredients – How To Make Taco Meat With Tomato Sauce
The ingredients of taco meat with tomato sauce are almost the same. You just need to add tomato sauce to the list. And the other ingredients are used in the same quantity.
There is only one difference i.e tomato sauce between taco meat with tomato sauce or taco meat without tomato sauce.
Recipe Of How To Make Taco Meat With Tomato Sauce
Let’s start with the taco meat recipe with tomato sauce. Many people do not know how to cook and they find it difficult, so we make it simple. Below we have provided instructions on how to make taco meat with tomato sauce.
- Take a large skillet or cast-iron skillet and set it over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle with olive oil and put on onion.
- Cook the onion until soft and translucent. It will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Add your ground beef and immediately start to break it apart using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Cook your meat, stirring and breaking into smaller pieces, until cooked- approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the gas stove and drain all the excess liquid from the skillet.
- Then, put the skillet back to medium heat and add the taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Mix well to combine.
- Allow the taco mixture to simmer for approximately 5 minutes. Stir often and season with additional salt, pepper, or taco seasoning, to taste.
With the above-mentioned simple recipes, you can easily cook Taco meat recipes. We would recommend you follow our recipes to make the best taco meat. You can check out more Mexican food recipes which you cook with simple recipes.
How Do You Make Ground Beef Taste Good?
You can make ground beef by adding the above-mentioned ingredients. Like you can add chopped herbs and a few soaking breadcrumbs. If you want to make good-tasting taco meat, you should add all the seasonings and mix them in the center. Make sure you avoid mixing the seasoning on the surface of the meat itself like steak or roast. You should prepare the taco meat recipe by following our instructions which help you to make good ground beef taco dishes.
What Can I Use Instead Of Taco Sauce?
You can use salsa as an alternative to taco sauce or you can use pico de gallo. Or you can also make your own taco sauce by mixing canned tomato paste, cumin, chile powder, and garlic powder.
Can You Use Mozzarella On Tacos?
Yes, you can use Mozzarella cheese to make good ground beef and it will taste amazing. It will make taco meat thicker and crispy.
Why Do You Add Water To Taco Meat Without Tomato Sauce?
You need to add water to dissolve the seasoning and water helps to soak the meat, so it can easily distribute the seasonings into the meat. Afterward, you can remove the water from the meat.
Does Sour Cream Go On Tacos?
No, you cannot use cream in Taco meat without Tomato sauce recipe. If you want to add cream, then you can go for Mexican Crema. It is thicker and similar to sour cream.