Spinach and Muenster Cheese Quiche
Simple and Quick Spinach and Muenster Cheese Quiche Recipe
Eating a veggie quiche for breakfast is a great way to start your day! Here’s my spinach and Muenster cheese quiche, adapted from All Recipes. It’s crustless (meaning fewer calories) and contains lots of spinach. Enjoy!
Ingredients of Spinach and Muenster Cheese Quiche
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 2 & 1/4 cups Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Directions of Spinach and Muenster Cheese Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 9 inch round pan.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions and cook until soft, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Spoon out excess water from the skillet.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add spinach mixture to bowl and combine ingredients. Pour into a greased 9-inch pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until eggs congeal. Quiche should bounce when pressed, but not be watery.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with salsa (optional).
Try this also: Best Bruschetta Recipe Ever
How much did you like this dish? Tell your answer in the comment.