Easy Sushi Rice Bake Recipe 2021 – Easy 9 Steps To Make Sushi Rice
Sushi is a Japanese dish that is prepared with vinegared rice accompanied by salt and sugar are also included while cooking. If we talk about its ingredients such as seafood and vegetables. Now, in this article, we will discuss the Easy Sushi Rice Bake Recipe. The one main key ingredient of this dish is sushi rice and the presentation of this dish is also wide. This dish has counted in the main course.
What Kind Of Rice Is Sushi Rice?
Here, we have explained what kind of rice is sushi rice? The main key ingredient of this dish is sushi rice and vinegared rice is used while cooking this dish. Vinegared rice is cold rice dressed with vinegar and the shape will be into the pieces and topped with raw and cooked fish. When we go for a presentation of Easy Sushi Rice Bake Recipe on the plate then, we should remember some essential points such as this dish served with a bamboo sushi mat. Plastic wrap, and nori seaweed sheets.
What Are Common Ingredients In Sushi Rice Bake?
In this paragraph, we will discuss what are common ingredients in sushi? Below we have mentioned in the bullets.
- Vinegared Rice.
- Bamboo sushi mat.
- Plastic wrap (cling/saran wrap).
- Nori seaweed sheets.
- Low-sodium soy sauce.
- Toasted sesame seeds.
- Pickled ginger.
Ingredients To Make Sushi Rice Bake
At first, you might think it’s a very tough and very complicated recipe but I tried to make it as simple and as easy to make, so many people can try this recipe, too. And this dish gives you the freedom to come up with your own version depending on your taste buds.
- 1 cup rice
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 8 oz imitation crab (shredded and chopped)
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Japanese mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Furikake
- ½ cup cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 3 packages roasted laver to serve.
Steps To Make Sushi Rice Bake
- To make a sushi rice bake, first, clean the rice by placing it in a fine-mesh sieve. Then run it under cold water for 1-2 minutes, and mix it well.
- Now, place the rice in a cooker with the water and turn it on. After it’s done cooking, transfer it to a 13×9 inch rimmed baking sheet and that has been buttered.
- And then, pour the seasoned rice vinegar over the hot rice and fold it in gently with a rice paddle to avoid mashing it, and set it aside for cooling.
- In a bowl, add the finely chopped imitation crab, Japanese mayonnaise, softened cream cheese, and sriracha. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Then, evenly spread and compress the cooled sushi rice into the baking sheet, and then sprinkle the top with furikake. Next, mix the shredded crab over the rice.
- Now, it’s time to bake. Place the sushi rice bake in a 380- degree Fahrenheit oven for just 10-15 minutes or until the top just begins to brown and bubble and the casserole is warmed through.
- Now. add the Japanese mayonnaise to the Sriracha and stir.
- When the sushi rice bake is done, drizzle it with the spicy mayo and sriracha. Then garnish it with chopped green onion.
- Enjoy warm with roasted seaweed snack, sliced cucumber, and sliced avocado.
|Preparation Time |
Is Baked Sushi Rice Unhealthy?
It is a common question that comes to the mind of everyone. In the paragraph, we have expressed Is Baked Sushi Unhealthy? With vinegared rice, cream cheese, topped with many variations of ingredients such as vegetables, eggs, cooked fish, and mango slices. It is served in the nori seaweed sheets that are low in calories. Added more cream cheese and mayonnaise in the sushi bake, however, will not be good for your health.
Is Sushi Rice Bake Good?
On the recommendation of us, a sushi rice dish is a fantastic dish that is inspired by sushi. When we make the sushi rice dish then, this dish gets warm and creamy while serving time. Sushi dish make through various ingredients such as egg, cooked fish, vegetables, and the main ingredient is vinegared rice. At the presentation time, this dish looks colorful and different.
Also Read: Easy Sushi Pie Recipe