Easy Sushi Pie Recipe
What is Sushi Pie?
Are you a Sushi lover? If yes, then you will be amazed to know that it’s meat-free, gluten-free, and healthy food too. There are many varieties of sushi foods like sushi cake, sushi burger or sushi roll, etc. But, Today we are talking about How to make Sushi cake in this sushi pie recipe blog.
What Is Sushi Pie?
Sushi pie is a very easy and quick dish that can be made by any beginner or professional cook. It’s a traditional Japanese dish and a very popular dish in Japan. To collect all ingredients for the Sushi pie recipe you just need 4-5 major ingredients, such as rice, seafood, Some vegetables, etc. after collecting all these things and ingredients now you just have followed the recipe of sushi pie to make a delicious dish for your friends and family.
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Sushi Pie At Home?
Do you know what is sushi made of? If you don’t know So here I mentioned all the common ingredients, I am using for the topping seafood, you can use according to your choice you can add your favorite ingredients Like a boiled egg, green onion, etc.
- Around 150gm Glutinous Rice,
- 2 Nori sheets,
- 1 sliced Avocado,
- ½ Cucumber, sliced
- Around 250gm chopped Salmon for topping,
- White Sugar and salt (according to your taste)
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise mix with wasabi(according to your taste)
- Vegetable oil.
- Handful white and black sesame seeds.
Everyone asking How to make sushi rice at home. So First, you should know about how to cook sushi rice, after that you can proceed with your sushi pie recipe, generally on the packet of rice mention their recipe you can follow that or you can also follow our this recipe, you can tell it the base of sushi pie.
So, Here I define –
How To Cook Glutinous Sushi Rice?
Wash the rice with the help of a colander or strainer, after that boil the rice for 20 minutes. When rice will absorb water, open the cover.
In a pan mix the rice with vinegar, salt, sugar, and oil. Cook it until the sugar melts at medium flame. After that let it cool down. Your Glutinous sushi rice is ready for making sushi pie, Let’s go to their next steps of the recipe of sushi pie.
Steps Of Sushi Pie Recipe:
Here I define the recipe of sushi pie in a very easy and simple 7 steps to make sushi pie.
- After ready glutinous sushi rice, Cut the Vegetables like avocado or cucumber into slices, And as well as salmon fish. It’s your choice what shapes you want to give, you can cut into cubes or slices, it depends on your choice.
- Mix the mayonnaise with wasabi (both ingredients you can buy from the nearest market)
- Take a Nori sheet and cut it according to the size of your cake mold. After that, take 1 nori sheet in a container, spread the sushi rice in this mold, and press it slightly. (You need to work with soaked hands)
- Put the Mayonnaise onto the rice, and also spread avocado or cucumber slices onto the rice.
- Again do the same steps 3&4.
- Put the slices of salmon onto the top. Now it’s time to garnish with shredded seaweed and sesame seeds.
- Your sushi pie is ready, you can serve your pie with Kikkoman soya sauce And use some lemon slices to serve.
AS we have already said You can make different types of sushi pie like cake, burger pizza, sushi cups, etc.
We know that sushi pie is a healthy dish, you can make it easily at home and save your money because it is cheaper than at a restaurant. with this sushi pie recipe. You can make custom sushi and add your favorite ingredients into the sushi-like onion, carrot slices, etc. Only by using some ingredients, you can prepare a delicious dish and or enjoy your meal.