Spinach and Muenster Cheese Quiche
Simple and Quick Spinach and Muenster Cheese Quiche Recipe
Eating a veggie quiche for breakfast is a great way to start your day! Here’s my spinach and Muenster cheese quiche, adapted from All Recipes. It’s crustless (meaning fewer calories) and contains lots of spinach. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 2 & 1/4 cups Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 9 inch round pan.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions and cook until soft, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Spoon out excess water from skillet.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add spinach mixture to bowl and combine ingredients. Pour into a greased 9-inch pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until eggs congeal. Quiche should bounce when pressed, but not be watery.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with salsa (optional).
Try this also: Best Bruschetta Recipe Ever
How much did you like this dish? Tell your answer in the comment.